Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ) Project
- 2007-08-13, Disaster Zone
- 2008-04-09, A sea of whys
- 2009-05-31, The authorities must act on PKFZ
- 2009-08-13, A long fishing line
- 2009-09-10, For whom the bell tolls
- 2009-09-13, Daim: PKFZ fiasco provides best opportunity
- 2009-10-13, Continuity in PKFZ probe crucial
- 2009-11-27, Malaysia's Growing Port Scandal
- 2009-12-10, Timeline : The PKFZ scandal
- 2009-12-28, Story of the year The headline-grabbing scandal
- 2010-02-11, Just the facts please
- 2010-02-18, Party comes first.
- 2010-04-17, Explosive Submarine Scandal Erupts!
- 2010-07-01, Key events at PKFZ
- 2010-07-02, Uncertainty still ahead n PKFZ bond sag
- 2010-07-28, Dr Chua should deal with PKFZ first
- 2010-07-29, No one's above law, says Tee Keat
- 2010-07-30, Former MCA president is charged in court Sakmongkol AK47
- 2010-07-30, Has BN opened a Pandora's Box? - The Malaysian Insider
- 2010-07-30, Ong cries double standards in PKFZ bond payment
- 2010-08-02, Are the corrupt nervous yet?
- 2010-08-02, 'Ling can rest easy, PKFZ another Perwaja'.
- 2010-08-18, Will they hook the big fish?
- 2010-08-25, The search for the truth starts.
- 2010-09-03, Liong Sik puts government in tight spot -Clara Chooi